1. Eat spaghetti to forgetti your regretti! C'mon it's just happy, right? Snag your very own uber-affordable euro-sass poster here and smile every time you walk by it. Bonus points for hanging it on the way to the fridge.
2. Nothin's more FAN-tastic than keeping cool in style, except supporting a black-owned, female-run small business. Meet La Basketry - woven goods as unique and independent as your (very cool ,thanks to the fan) heart.
3. Say hello to your new best friend at the market. This striped recycled plastic tote from Puebco comes in 6 fun colors and 4 different sizes. Grab and go in style and watch every cashier tell you how nice it is.
4. For the ultimate chic in bicycling (Palm Springs most beloved leisure sport), one needs (yes, NEEDS) a double basket pannier for the back of your bike. Braided by hand by artisans in Morocco from a natural reed that grows wild on the banks of nearby rivers, these are the best kind of saddle bags.
5. Toss that toothbrush into this adorable ceramic holder from beloved French brand Fragonard - hand painted with a sweet declaration and available in three versions.
6. Sun kissed summer lips will love Glossier's UltraLip. The Gen-Z-favored brand is no stranger to a good lipstick, and this blood orange shade is amazing. Made to combine all the favorite aspects of lip products into one (buildable and hydrating), this shade is perfect for those who want a refreshing take on an orangey-red lippie.
7. Pickle ball anyone? Be the envy on and off the court with these J. McLaughlin x Recess limited edition pickle ball paddles. We haven't lost a game playing with them yet.
8. If you're looking for the sweetest pad to gather your besties at for an epic week in Palm Springs, look no further than our latest edition to the Poppy family, Splash Of Ink.
9. After you've booked your stay and you're wondering where to go - head over to the newest desert hot spot, Maleza at Drift Hotel. This rustic Baja eatery serves up family-style feasts expertly paired with rare mezcals and craft cocktails in an indoor/outdoor dining and gathering space. It's a very chill scene.
10. Splash House is celebrating their 10 year anniversary and it's a family affair for us :) Help us celebrate and book your passes for the festivities June 9-11.
That’s all for now...
Some items listed may be associated with an affiliate, but we will never share anything we don't absolutely love. After all, this is WHAT WE'RE DIGGING.