Hi! How's your week going? The kids are off to school and we've honestly been holding back the tears... We've been attempting to distract ourselves by thinking about the shift that Fall brings both in our mindset and in our wardrobe. We may or may not have purchased some heavy sweaters and chunky Chelsea boots to fill some sort of void 😬 Anyway, here are a few things we've been digging lately...
1. Have you seen this hysterical music video for the song La Dolce Vita? Getting back on point...if you're the type of person who is in constant pursuit of pleasure and happiness, why not bring the sweet life along for the ride with you as a mantra of sorts? This Dolce Vita Tote Bag from Clic Studios (fab e-shop from the former stylist and Calypso founder Christiane Celle) will do just the trick.
2. Genius Edie Parker made the most perfect birthday gift. This candle one-hitter from the cult brand hits all the birthday song notes and then some. Festive, fun, and in three candy-colored hues, this is a highly functional gift that keeps on giving. 💨
3. What do you know about essences? Admittedly, we knew nothing and recently took a little dive. We discovered they are perfect for those who want to boost their hydration levels pre-regular skincare routine. Now, we're lightly patting three layers of this Truth Barrier Booster Orange Ferment Vitamin C Essence from cruelty-free fave Ole Henriksen daily before our serums, creams, and screens and we're feeling plumped up!
4. We LOVE backgammon. It's a classic, intelligent pastime, it looks great on the coffee table and pairs well with a nice Negroni in hand and a BFF or BF by your side. (well across from you). This set from MCM fave Jonathan Adler is an investment piece and a statement that says to anyone who walks in the room "Sit, stay, play with me." 🏼
5. Our house highlight this month is a little diddy we call Suspicious Minds. This chic mid-century modern vacation home in the historic Racquet Club Estates Neighborhood is perfectly suited for relaxing in the Palm Springs sunshine. Calgon, take me away.
6. Who travels without their fur baby? Not us. As such, we thought you might need (yes, need) this TSA-approved pet travel carrier from Wild One that's not only good-looking but super supple on the inside for your little one's fragile elbows during flight. Crisis averted 🐕
7. Raise the bar on social hour. High Rhode is a gently caffeinated, non-alcoholic, made-to-mix beverage infused with adaptogens, nootropics, and botanicals designed to conjure captivating conversation and release contagious energy that flows out to those around you and reverberates beyond. Huzzaaah. 🍹
8. All chic homes should have something from the queen herself. This Kelly Wearstler Strada Flush Mount creates instant wow in almost any interior space she enters. Each sculptural piece, with a seemingly random array of radiating quills, plays with cast shadows to evoke a soft sophistication. Like. A. Queen. 👑
9. 6 gorgeous tortoise shell spoons does a good gift make. We love this set from London-based Artemis Deco. These spoons are hand-crafted in Germany by a family-owned business that has been manufacturing since 1862. The business is currently presided over by the 5th and 6th generations of the family.
10. Have you ever settled into your seat, ready for a long flight only to realize you only brought your Airbuds and there's no way to connect them to the in-flight entertainment? Enter AirFly - a wireless adapter that lets you use your wireless headphones or earbuds in places that only have a headphone jack, like airplanes and treadmills. These are the good sides of technology.
That’s all for now...
Looking for our latest homes? Check out our newest family additions here!
Some items listed may be associated with an affiliate, but we will never share anything we don't absolutely love. After all, this is WHAT WE'RE DIGGING.