Small ritualistic moments, updating your travel gear, receding hairlines, and the perfect tinted lip oil balm.
Happy 2024! Are you exhausted or recouped? It’s kind of crazy how tiring the holiday season is. Ringing in a new year is HARD work - there’s entertaining, gift-giving, self-care, decorating, cooking, and drinking. Then there’s the reality of all those pesky piles we left neatly behind last year, that now need picking up and tending to. The good news is we have a clean slate, new hopes, and a new energy, right!? 😬 Here are a few things we've been digging lately...
Here's What We're Digging...
1. Corded lamps are becoming old school… instead, say hello to the Caret Portable Table Lamp by Matteo Fogale, For &Tradition. This Dark Burgundy little number is a sophisticated solution for any set-up where outlets are nowhere to be found. That desk in the middle of the room is suddenly looking quite handsome.
2. Is it time to update your travel gear? If you’re a discerning traveler, you’ll most certainly want to take a peek at the Essentials Trunk from cult-classic brand Rimowa. This classic-luxury design icon is the unmistakable mark of any seasoned traveler. Oversized, ultra-lightweight, long-lasting and simply gorgeous.
3. Tried every lip balm on the market only to be disappointed as you toss it in the back of your drawer? Well, Bobbi Brown’s Extra Lip Tint Balm with color-enhancing lip oil balm is your new bestie. Infused with 3 types of botanical oils for a serious kick of moisture, this lip tint revitalizes lips with hydration for a healthy-looking glow. Plumping peptide technology helps create a plumped-up look for 24 hours. 💄
4. We recently fell onto this recipe and sort of stopped in our tracks at the idea of this Preserved Lemon Paste. It took only 3 seconds to discover how many delicious uses it actually has. Long story short, paste ordered and currently studying 34 ways to use Preserved Lemon Paste.
5. Vases are something we don’t buy enough for ourselves. The Short Squiggle Vase from LA ceramicist Morgan Peck is inspired by the Memphis Group, the Bauhaus, and Art Deco architecture in LA. These vases are functional sculpture that stun with and without stems.
6. Happiness is so often found in small, ritualistic moments. If you’re looking for small ways to set the mood in your home, then add a brass sleeve to your matchboxes. This Serpent Brass Matchbox Sleeve from Matilda Goad & Co. can be engraved with initials or a special date, giving it strong gift-giving powers.
7. File under: You Need This. The Leave-In Conditioner from Crown Affair makes frizz go bye-bye. No matter how or when you apply it, it smooths out course hair and makes it touchably soft, and silky smooth. The minimal, beautiful packaging is the cherry on top.
8. Getting older is mostly fun, but sometimes, we need a little help. Any man with a bit of a receding hairline will tell you, that part just isn’t so much fun. Hims Topical Spray is two clinically-proven ingredients combined into a quick drying spray, applied only once-a-day for regrowth in 6 months. Any company that’s on a mission to help the world feel greats agin is okay with us.
9. We are thrilled to share a new home with you! The Andreas Palms Tennis Estate is a 6-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom property nestled in the heart of the coveted Andreas Hills neighborhood. Surrounded by awe-inspiring mountain vistas this is the ultimate Palm Springs vacation rental experience.
10. Got a little one with cold feet? These Adidas Gazelle shoes for infants keep even the smallest feet comfortable for all of life's adventures. Your little ones will be ready to step out in style with these reissues of the '91 Gazelle.
That’s all for now...
JANUARY SALE EVENT: Book 7 days* and get the 8th day on us.
Use code: WINTERVACAY at time of booking.
Looking for our latest homes?
What is The Poppy Gazette?
Looking to collaborate?
Calling All Homeowners...
Poppy’s Vacation Rental Program is designed for homeowners who want to generate supplemental income from the rental of their property…
Poppy feels like home, only better
In Spring 2022, McLean Company rebranded its short-term rental properties to Poppy. Poppy offers more than 130+ full-service, expertly appointed, privately-owned vacation rental homes in Palm Springs, California and throughout the surrounding are. McLean was founded in 1984. Poppy is a boutique, family-owned company founded in the heart of the desert. With more than 30 years of real estate management experience, Poppy is a trusted partner, and an industry leader and provides guests and homeowners with an elevated short-term vacation rental home experience.
We believe that your vacation should begin the moment you book with us. Relax and let our team of dedicated Experience Experts assist you with finding your perfect Poppy home. Each Poppy property has been tastefully appointed to ensure an elevated experience and comfortable stay. Kitchens, linen closets and bathrooms are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay. Each property that Poppy represents is continually inspected to ensure the highest level of comfort, consistency, cleanliness and safety for our guests.