Our favorite snuggle worm, reminders of a cult-classic facial spray, and every desert event that is keeping us aboard those flights to PSP this Spring.
Hey! How’s it going? There’s so much going on in the desert over the next few months. Splash House pre-sale just went live last week (don’t forget to register for access to passes ), the 26th Annual Tour De Palm Springs rides Feb 9-10, and Valentines Day of course ( need some non-traditional gift ideas? ). Then Modernism Week kicks off (Feb 15-25), and finally the BNP Paribas Open is going to consume (y)our entire March ( grab your tix here ). As a result all this action, we thought we would share a special travel-edition of The Gazette; a smattering of things we cannot travel without. ✈️ Here are a few we've been digging lately...
Here's What We're Digging...
1. Travel in style and keep a close eye on the time with Swarovski’s Octagon-Cut Bracelet Watch . Coming from traditional non-watch wearers, we swear it’s so nice not having to constantly take your phone out to wonder if you’re on time while traveling.
2. Fall into an ethereal trance and forget all travel woes with Apples AirPods Max . Expensive? Yes. Cultish? Kinda. Worth it? If you’re an Apple devotee and have a decent-sized head , we actually think so. 💸
3. Now that we’ve got your ears covered, let’s move onto the eyes. Asceno's London Striped Silk-Satin Eye Mask is a classic-chic, super-soft dream maker. You won’t care about the beverage cart bumps and crying toddlers because you’ll never know they were there.
4. We all know that over-washing hands and dry cabin air causes major hand discomfort. Byredo Bal D Afrique Hand Cream goes with us in the car, in the tote and yup, you guessed it…always on the plane. Notes of Cedar Wood, Bergamot, and Violet hit all the sensorial cues 🤌🏼
5. Anything titled “Extreme Cashmere” makes everything better. The Stretch-cashmere pillow and eye mask set is a small investment in travel luxury. Are you worth it? Of course, you are. 💯
6. We really love this Trek Aluminum Suitcase in Gunmetal because it looks chic and isn’t a super crazy price. We’ll just file this in one in the easy decision folder.
7. Skin parched? Evian’s Facial Mist is one of the most classic facial mists on the market, and there’s a reason why. About 88% of reviewers rated it five stars on Amazon, with users frequently citing its refreshing qualities and its ability to keep skin feeling dewy and moisturized in dry climates.
8. Say hello to your new travel buddy: Wooly Bear The Snuggle Worm. A multi-hyphenate best friend, security blanket, pillow, and plush toy to cry on, confide in and lean on both literally and figuratively. You’re welcome.🐛
9. So all this travel, but what’s the destination? On The Rocks of course. This 3-bed, 3-bath private-home with vistas for days and a private pool is all you need for total relaxation. Consider this basecamp, hunker down and get cozy.
10. The Best-Sellers Travel Kit from Malin & Goetz has all of your everyday essentials for face, body and hair packaged up real purdy travel friendly aluminum tubes. It’s just nice to know that if you need ‘em, they’ll be there for you.
That’s all for now...
FEBRUARY SALE EVENT: Book a Stay Coachella Weekend & Receive A Free Survival Kit
Use code: SURVIVALKIT at time of booking .
A Few Quick Links
Looking for our latest homes?
What is The Poppy Gazette?
Looking to collaborate?
Calling All Homeowners...
In Spring 2022, McLean Company rebranded its short-term rental properties to Poppy. Poppy offers more than 130+ full-service, expertly appointed, privately-owned vacation rental homes in Palm Springs, California and throughout the surrounding are. McLean was founded in 1984. Poppy is a boutique, family-owned company founded in the heart of the desert. With more than 30 years of real estate management experience, Poppy is a trusted partner, and an industry leader and provides guests and homeowners with an elevated short-term vacation rental home experience.
We believe that your vacation should begin the moment you book with us. Relax and let our team of dedicated Experience Experts assist you with finding your perfect Poppy home. Each Poppy property has been tastefully appointed to ensure an elevated experience and comfortable stay. Kitchens, linen closets and bathrooms are fully equipped with everything you might need during your stay. Each property that Poppy represents is continually inspected to ensure the highest level of comfort, consistency, cleanliness and safety for our guests.
Poppy feels like home, only better
Poppy’s Vacation Rental Program is designed for homeowners who want to generate supplemental income from the rental of their property…