1. Speaking of swimming - if you're not lucky enough to own a pool yet, we love this checkerboard inflatable from Mylle —the brainchild of fashion stylist Kristin Myllenbeck. Phthalate-, BPA, and lead-free materials up the aesthetic ante no matter where they pop up. (And pop-up they do courtesy of a foldable matching envelope that snaps closed for puncture-proof protection on the go.)
2. Soft and sustainable swimwear for children! Any suit that's called Sweet Summertime On Begonia instantly makes us swoon. This Flutter sleeve one-piece from Hannah Anderson dries fast as ever and protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays - a true win-win for parents.
3. The collab between Crate & Kids and star designer/mom Leanne Ford is back by popular demand. This new collection is all about design-forward shapes and warm neutrals that let young imaginations roam free. This woody, warm, and timeless rattan lamp transforms spaces into dreamy wonderland scenes.
4. Liven up your table with this sweet and simple Scallop Trim Napkin Set from Schoolhouse. $38 for a set of 4 cotton-linen blend napkins adds just the right amount of whimsy to any table.
5. We are not ashamed to admit that Instagam influenced us on this one...Soft Services, the body skin experts just came out with this Smoothing Solution Calming Gel Exfoliant. With 10% Lactic Acid, this solution is formulated to address common tone and texture concerns below the neck such as keratosis pilaris, strawberry skin, ingrown hairs, and discoloration.
6. Summer is synonymous with slip-ons and these men's SeaChange from SeaVees are perfect for aprés pool or out on the town. We love this brand not only for their comfort but because every style is made with recycled materials—from lace to sole.
7. All other cocktail shakers stand down: the Godinger Crystal Cocktail Shaker is the star of the show. At $35, you won't have to be too gentle with it and it will look picture-perfect on the bar. Shake it like a Polaroid picture to serve those perfect cocktails we've been featuring on the gram to your lovees.
8. This month we are featuring a pretty amazing home for your next Palm Springs getaway. Poolside Chat is truly a vacation paradise! Embrace a leisurely lifestyle in this boutique hotel-style four-bedroom, five-bathroom home located in one of Palm Springs’ most iconic midcentury neighborhoods.
9. Could. Not. Resist. The utter cuteness of this retro balance bike from family-owned lifestyle brand Banwood. If you don't have children, go find one to gift this to so you can finally say you're the coolest auntie or uncle in town.
10. All proper MCM homes in Palm Springs and frankly anywhere should have this essential EAMES coffee table book from Taschen. Creative duo Charles and Ray Eames were one of the most transformative forces in design history and this book will solidify your standings in the "I know MCM" category.
That’s all for now...
Some items listed may be associated with an affiliate, but we will never share anything we don't absolutely love. After all, this is WHAT WE'RE DIGGING.